Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cups in a Row


Look what I found at T.J. Maxx!  I've been searching for stainless steel sippy cups for over a month (read about why here).  They are soooo expensive, and while it was easy to find cheap, glass food storage, it was not easy to find a cheap stainless steel cup....actually now that I think about it, I never really saw any in stores.  All of the cups I looked at were online and no cheaper than $17 + shipping.

When I came across these in T.J. Maxx for $5.99 each I grabbed every one of them that I could find.  (The pink one is for my niece.)  These cups are originally $13 and allegedly sold in stores.  I say "allegedly" because in all my digging through Babies R Us and the baby section at Toys R Us I never saw them.  

via
When I first started looking for stainless steel sippy cups I read some not so great reviews about the Munchkin.  So, I only opened one cup and it's currently being put through a leak test.


No drips yet.  Hopefully I won't have to return them!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...